**This event is SOLD OUT. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Individuals hoping to attend can arrive to the venue at 6:00pm to be placed on a waitlist. Waitlisted individuals will be let in 5 minutes after the program begins, based on available seating.**
Join us for a unique Scottish experience with Skerryvore, a hugely popular and award-winning 8-piece band from Scotland. Band members will guide guests through a sampling of some of their favorite Scotch whiskies, while performing some tunes from the regions of Scotland where the whisky you are sampling originated. This is not a full concert, but rather a wonderful way to engage and learn from this incredible group of musicians in an intimate setting.
Hailing from the remote island of Tiree, Skerryvore has skyrocketed to become one of Scotland’s greatest musical exports, and it’s easy to see why. Their eclectic fusion of folk, rock, and Americana – with thundering drums and bagpipes, of course – is as rich as a single malt scotch.
Since their founding in 2005, Skerryvore has headlined festivals around the world, performed in over 25 countries, and picked up Scotland’s “Live Act of the Year” award – twice. With their distinctive mix of fiddle, accordions, pipes and whistles, alongside guitar and vocals, underpinned by driving bass, drums and keys, Skerryvore fuses outstanding musicianship with sheer joy.
If you love foot-stomping nights out with groups like We Banjo 3, JigJam, or Talisk, dinnae miss the lads of Skerryvore.
Schedule of Events
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm Doors open with seating available on a first-come first-serve basis. Order food & drinks and network with other guests.
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm Whisky tasting and music with Skerryvore.
- 7:30pm – 8:00pm Whisky, Tango, Foxtrot (WTF)* style discussion with the band.
*Not familiar with Whisky, Tango, Foxtrot? This AKWorld Series focuses on networking, open discussions, and debates on the dance of international affairs.
- Ticket price includes whisky flight.
- Bear Paw Bar & Grill will be offering a special Scottish 3-course meal for just $35! Come during the networking hour to order your meal for the program.
- Those with online reservations do not need to present ticket confirmation at the door, we will have all confirmed attendees on a list at check-in.
- Online registration closes at 6:00 pm on September 21. Tickets will be available for purchase at the door the next day, unless the program is sold out. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thank you to our event partners:
Online registration is now closed for this event. Please contact email@example.com to inquire about space.