Date(s) - Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - Friday, November 18, 2016
Add this event to my Google Calendar
The Capital Hilton
Join AKWorld in Washington, DC for the annual World Affairs Councils of America National Conference. This year’s conference theme is, America and Global Megatrends. With an incredible line-up of AMAZING speakers spanning three days, this is an experience not to be missed. Reserve Your Place Now!
Come November, with a new President-elect preparing to assume office amid tectonic global shifts and after a divisive campaign at home, you can be among thought leaders, government decision makers, and industry experts who will discuss the future, answer questions, and propose solutions to some of the vexing challenges throughout the world.
WHY ATTEND THE WACA NATIONAL CONFERENCE:
• GAIN timely insights and engage in civil debate about the U.S. role in the world
• MEET top speakers and ambassadors who will travel to your Council communities
• LEARN from both sides of the aisle about the risks and opportunities facing the next administration
• VISIT think tanks and embassies
• DISCOVER fresh ideas through peer-to-peer networking