Date(s) - Thursday, November 9, 2017
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Add this event to my Google Calendar
49th State Brewing Company
Speaker – Gregg Roman
AT A GLANCE:
- CEO of the Middle East Forum
- Former Director of the Community Relations Council of the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh
- Previously served as the political advisor to the Deputy Foreign Minister of Israel
Gregg Roman functions as the chief operations officer for the Middle East Forum, responsible for day-to-day management, communications, and financial resource development. Mr. Roman previously served as director of the Community Relations Council of the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh. In 2014, he was named one of the ten most inspiring global Jewish leaders by the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. He previously served as the political advisor to the deputy foreign minister of Israel and worked for the Israeli Ministry of Defense. Mr. Roman is a frequent speaker at venues around the world, often appears on television, and has written for the Hill, the Forward, the Albany Times-Union, and other publications. He attended American University in Washington, D.C., and the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) in Herzliya, Israel, where he studied national security studies and political communications.
DOORS & DETAILS
- Food and beverages at this program will be available for individual order and purchase from 49th State Brewing Co.
- Doors will open at 5:30pm and the program will begin at 6:00pm.
- Online registration closes Wednesday, November 8th at midnight. Remaining spaces will be sold at the door.
Complimentary parking is available in nearby EasyPark Alaska lots for individuals who preregister online to attend this program by the posted registration deadline above. Successful registrants will receive an email prior to the program with parking details. Thank you to EasyPark Alaska for partnering with us to make Downtown parking a breeze!
- High school and college students who register in advance receive complimentary admission thanks to the generous support of BP. Online pre-registration and presentation of a valid student ID at check-in is required to qualify.
- Teachers who would like to bring a group of students to this program must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (907)276-8038 at least one week in advance to inquire about availability.
Active-duty military personnel and their spouses who register in advance receive complimentary admission thanks to generous support from USO Alaska. Online pre-registration and presentation of a valid military ID at check-in is required to qualify.
Online registration is now closed for this event. Please contact email@example.com or (907) 276-8038 to inquire about space.