When you join the Alaska World Affairs Council, you become a member of a dynamic organization dedicated to educating, informing and inspiring its members through professional exchanges and series relating to current international issues.
- Enjoy world class speakers talking on a wide array of topics and issues.
- Memberships for organizations and individuals are tax-deductible annual contributions.
- Members enjoy additional perks like:
- Discounts on publications such as The Economist, Foreign Affairs, Foreign Policy, The New Yorker, and more!
- Saving up to $4 per program on lunch!
- Invitations to receptions with select speakers!
- Pride in knowing your membership supports bringing world class speakers to Alaska!
What does membership cost?
- Memberships range from $60 for individuals to $5,000 for corporate sponsorship (includes 10 individual memberships and 20 free lunch passes).
- For more details on the varying benefits of our membership levels please visit our "Membership Levels" page here.